For years, Eric Barker’s blog, Barking Up the Wrong Tree, has served up witty perspectives on the many factors that contribute to individual success — insights backed by science that often counter popular wisdom. His new book Barking up the Wrong Tree just debuted at number two on the Wall Street Journal best seller list. He’ll bring that wit and wisdom to the 2017 PIE Network Summit.
The Summit brings together leaders driving change in state capitols with leading thinkers in education to look back on advocacy advances made in state capitols and prepare for the coming year. (This year, we meet in San Francisco. For more on how to register, click here.)
Here are a few of our favorite Eric Barker posts:
- 10 Networking Tips that will Make you a Success
- Silicon Valley’s Best Networker Teaches You His Secrets
- How to be Creative: 6 Secrets Backed By Research
- How to Achieve Work-Life Balance in 5 Steps
- How to be Calm Under Pressure: 3 Tips from a Bomb Disposal Expert
You can follow Eric’s blog here.