Looking for ways to quickly tap into communications expertise across the Network while you’re on the go? Each year Network members—now 70+ organizations strong—share advocacy and policy initiatives, resources, bill language, and lessons learned. The PIE Network MAP, an online tool for members, provides a snapshot of where and how leaders are advancing work in their states.
The MAP includes a slew of communications specific examples, like those below, that can serve as a model, case-making resource, or inspiration for your work.
- SCORE develops parent resources to defend the state’s annual assessment.
- Stand Arizona uses the strategic release of poll results to mount political pressure.
- DFER Louisiana works with coalition partners to launch a social media campaign and op-ed blitz to protect legislation offering college scholarships for low income and underserved students.
- A paid media campaign by Stand Washington helps make student-centered funding changes a part of the conversation. League of Education Voters explains how capturing policy recommendations in a shareable tool helped power a compromise on the same topic.
- Ed Allies repurposes educator stories to defend attacks on a teacher licensure system.
If you’re interested in work on a specific topic or want to connect with someone who’s worked on your issue, reach out.
Please log in with your PIE Network account.
For access to exclusive members-only content. If you work with a PIE Network member organization and don’t yet have an account for this site, you can request to get one below.